- My name is Eric Woodward and this is my website.
- I am a geek, coder, gamer, tinkerer, husband, father, server admin, web developer, and American cyborg, though not necessarily in that order.
- I spend most of my waking hours staring at screens, usually either coding, gaming, or web surfing (or some combination thereof).
- I live with my wife, two kids, four cats, and a dog in a house outside Charlotte, North Carolina.
- In January, 2016, my first officially published tabletop game, Mythic Wars, was released by Excalibre Games.
- Since 2018, I've gotten back into RPGs in a big way, running (and playing in) several weekly games over the course of the pandemic. Most recently, I started an AstralJamming campaign using the [advanced Old-School Essentials rules](https://necroticgnome.com/collections/rules).
- I prefer to be reached via e-mail at Email. Alternatively, you can grab my vCard and add me to your address book.
- I host a collection of git repos (where I keep my code).
- I am sporadically active on various corporate social media silos, and have accounts on LinkedIn, GitHub, and BoardGameGeek.
About This Site
This site is powered by Node, nginx, VSCodium, this image from EMIL Ivanov at PEXELS, the Exo 2 font, a Raspberry Pi 4, and a truly massive ego.Back to Top